Select Jordan Health as your local health home.
A Health Home is a care management service model in which providers and caregivers communicate directly to offer the most comprehensive care to a patient. As a Health Home, Jordan Health coordinates patient care from medical providers, health insurance companies and community-based organizations.
Services are coordinated by a care manager who provides access to all of the health and human services required for individuals to stay healthy and out of the hospital and emergency room.
Services coordinated by Health Home care managers include:
• Transportation for medical appointments
• Referrals for food and clothing
• Housing crisis including evictions and shelter placements
• Referrals to treatment programs, including mental health and substance abuse treatment
• Adherence to medical treatment plans
• Applications for DSS, SSI and food stamps
• Medication management
Criteria for patient Health Home participation:
• Eligible for Medicaid or Medicaid and Medicare
• Live and receive services in Monroe County
• Living with two chronic conditions; living with HIV/AIDS with the risk of developing another chronic condition; or living with one or more serious mental illness and has significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors that can be addressed through care management
You must receive a referral to our Health Home through the Department of Health, a community agency or Jordan Health provider.
For more information on the Jordan Health Home, contact 585-423-2860.