Hours of Operation
Anthony L. Jordan Center
Prevention and Primary Care (PPC) Department
HCV Clinical Hours –
Wednesday 9-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
Friday 1-4 p.m.
Jordan Health offers confidential Hepatitis C testing and treatment.
Support services include:
Care Coordination: Care Coordinators are available to assist you with any needs you may have surrounding your Hepatitis C care. This includes scheduling appointments, insurance, and transportation needs.
Peer Support: A specially trained Peer Educator will run weekly support groups to discuss any concerns about treatment, before and after you begin.
Nutrition: A Registered Dietitian will provide nutrition counseling and help you develop the best program to meet your needs.
- Were born between 1945-1965
- Have ever injected or snorted drugs
- Received donated blood or organs before 1992
- Received clotting factor before 1987
- Have a tattoo or piercing from an unlicensed artist
- Have been exposed to blood from a person who has Hepatitis C
- Are HIV positive
- Were ever on long-term dialysis